A fantastic villa for golf lovers! Villa Caminata is situated on a vast country estate of luxury private villas - only 2 minutes drive from an 18-hole championship golf course. (Robert Trent Jones). This beautiful stone built farmhouse offers high standard accommodation in a spectacular setting with panoramic views of the surrounding hillside. Perugia is only 20 minutes away. Florence and Rome are approximately two hours away. Acclaimed restaurant at golf course closeby. Putting green and table tennis on site. W-fi, air-con, heated pool. Hunting, fishing, hiking, cookery lessons and wine tasting available locally.
The villa can accommodate up to 12 guests. The accommodation consists of the main building (5 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms) and a charming cottage - situated within the grounds. The cottage consists of a room with double bed and a bathroom, small lounge and kitchenette, making it ideal for couples wanting a romantic getaway.
First floor: 2 double bedrooms having en-suite bathroom having shower and bath- tub , 1 double room having en-suite bathroom with shower, 1 double room having en-suite bathroom with bath-tub
The Ground Floor is divided as follows: Large living room with an elegant fireplace and TV and french doors leading onto the garden and the olive-groves of the villa. Seated on the sofa that lies inside the villa, one can also admire the imposing Mount Tezio scenery. Dining room with an adjoining spacious kitchen and breakfast table. The kitchen room overlooks a small private garden which is immersed in flowers in full bloom, and also having a lovely table setup for breakfast. Toilet Laundrette.
The cottage has one king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom in the cottage stove/ fridge/ Tv with sports channel/DVD/hair dryer/wireless internet and ai-conditioning.
Outdoor: Heatable private pool – 7mts. X 15mts. (open from end of May to end of September). Private and fenced landscaped garden (10,000 sq.m.). Barbecue area with two outdoor dining tables, lovely pergola with table seating 12, 8 sun beds, 8 sun chairs, and 2 sets of sofas.
18 Hole championship golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., a golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities within the same estate, are only 3 minutes distance from the Villa. These are also accessible by golf-cart through a private pathway that runs across the nature reserve. All guests staying have discounts on the golf green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant.
- Three king-size double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- One king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom in the cottage
- A well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, two fridges and microwave oven
- Spacious laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Large LCD TV with Sky Italia television and sports channels
- Blue Ray DVD player
- iPod docking station
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Central heating (on request and subject to separate payment)
- The cottage has a stove, fridge, an LCD TV with sports channels, a DVD player, hairdryer, high speed Wi-Fi internet access and air conditioning
- Luxury heated private pool (7m x 15m) finished in luscious mosaic
- Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool
- Lovely panoramic pergola by the cottage with dining table seating 12
- Charming outdoor wooden table in front of the kitchen, perfect for breakfast, seating eight
- Armchairs and outdoor sofa with parasol in front of the living room of the main villa
- Romantic cocktail table with two armchairs in front of the cottage living room
- Private and fenced landscaped garden (10,000 mq)
- Table Tennis available for rental at a little extra price