A beautiful countryside villa originally dating back to the 17 th century, Villa Dazzi was lovingly restored in 2012. Situated in a rural location yet only 8km from the centre of Lucca. This wonderful property sits within a vast estate of over 55 hectares filled with olive groves, fields and woodland. There is a restaurant within 5 minutes walk and a village grocery store only 2km. The interiors are elegantly furnished in an eclectic mix of contemporary and rustic style. Wonderful pool and outside areas. 40km beaches. Private chapel. W-fi. Air con in bedrooms. Cook service available. Bikes available for rent.
The property features 55 Hectares/150 Acres of exterior spaces.
The villa covers 480 Square Meters/4,460 Square Feet of living space, sleeps 12 adults in 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a toilet.
• Formal entrance into central hall with stairs to First Floor
• Spacious living room with working fireplace and modern linen-covered sofas. Large plasma TV, satellite TV and DVD. Double doors leading to the garden.
• Dining room with table for 12 and venetian chandelier.
• Fully equipped kitchen with eat-in table for eight, opening on a courtyard with large table for al fresco dining and BBQ (stove, large oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, espresso maker, slicer)
• 'Yellow Twin' Double bedroom (twins can combine) with en-suite bathroom, (shower). This room is accessible also from the garden passing through a window located in the bathroom.
• Laundry (washing machine and dryer) for guests and staff use.
• Powder room - Guest bathroom.
Sitting room (seats eight) overlooking pool and garden. TV with satellite. Bang & Olufsen CD player, iPod dock
• 'Red' Double bedroom (king/twins) with pool view. En suite bathroom (shower stall and cast iron tub with hand-held shower)
• 'Vichy' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
• Private bath (enclosed shower stall and tub with hand-held shower) with double sinks
• 'Pink' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
• 'Blue' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
• Shared bath (enclosed shower stall and tub with hand-held shower) with double sinks
• 'Blue' Double bedroom (king/twins) overlooking al fresco dining (fountain can be heard)
• 12x6 pool with pergola, umbrellas and sun beds. parents with kids should be aware that the pool is not fenced off. The pool can be fenced upon request at a cost of 500 Euro payable direct to the owner
• Large outdoor dining area in an intimate courtyard with table seating 12 people, BBQ
• 3000 sqm of garden immediately surrounding the house with roses lavender, oleander and rosemary.
• Alfresco shaded garden living area
• Private Chapel
• Carport for 5 cars
Rollaway beds upon request for 2 additional small children.
Bike rentals can be arranged in advance of your stay. Please inquire for the bike delivery in the villa.