A spacious villa designed by one of Italy's famous architects. Villa Giancarlo is situated on an oil producing estate overlooking Lake Garda ideally located only 3 Km (or a 40 minute walk) from the village. Stunning views from both the pool and outdoor heated jacuzzi. a welcome hamper with water, wine and local oil is included aswell as fresh bread and croissants delivered daily. The owners encourage you to help yourselves to the fresh fruit from the orcahrd. Use of i-pad, internet, pool towels and bath robes included. There is a billiard room and piano for your entertainment! Helicopter airport transfers and sightseeing tours available as well as wine tasting tours and boat hire. The perfect base from which to enjoy Lake Garda!
The living area consists of living room and dining room, with elegant, original Venetian floors and a feature fireplace. There is also a piano and a billiard room. From the living rooms and the kitchen you can enjoy a breath-taking view of Monte Baldo and the southern part of Lake Garda.
The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed which maintain the original furnishing styled by the designer who counted the famous villa of the Italian Poet Gabriele D'Annunzio among his work, each with TV and private bathroom, offering room for 8 adults. Two bedrooms have terrace and lake view.
The villa has a well tended garden with large lawned area and fruit trees. Guests of the Villa Giancarlo can dine ‘al fresco’ under the shade of the large umbrella whilst making the most of the wood fired BBQ
Relax in the heated jacuzzi, that can accommodate 6 to 8 people, or in the swimming-pool which offers panoramic views of lake Garda (Please note that the pool is an above ground pool as per the photos),
The Villa develops over 2 floors:
Ground Floor: The living area consists of living room and dining room, with elegant, original Venetian floors and historical fireplaces. There is also a piano and a billiard room. From the living rooms and from the kitchen you can enjoy an amazing view of the Monte Baldo and the southern part of
First Floor: The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed which maintain the original furnishing styled by the designer who could count the famous villa of the Italian Poet Gabriele D’Annunzio among his work, each with TV and private bathroom, offering availability for 8 adults. The house has air-conditioning. Two bedrooms have terrace and lake view.
- IPad: given to you at the beginning of your stay, in addition to providing a convenient Internet service, it contains a personalized application of the Villa with tips, useful information and guidelines to advise you in your requests.
- Telephone Concierge Service: for the entire duration of your stay the Villa provides a contact person who will greet you on arrival, show you the Villa and explain all the services, and will remain available by telephone to advise you and meet your every requitement;
- Espresso machine: in the kitchen of the Villa you will find a convenient espresso coffee machine at your disposal: it is equipped with coffee for the duration of your stay;
- Bread and croissants: every morning you will find fresh bread and croissants, to set a sweet tone with which to start your day.
- Fruit garden: there is also a splendid fruit garden with a rich variety of fruit trees and berries, giving the guests the possibility to enjoy freshly picked fruit.
Unfortunately this property cannot be booked online at present. Please contact us using the enquiry form below or call us on 0161 787 8587 for latest availability.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Nicola and Lucy Pearson - Your Bridgewater Team
- telephone concierge service
- ADSL Wireless
- 900 Euro security deposit payable upon arrival
- bed/bath/kitchen linen, including pool towels and bath robes
- midweek cleaning of the villa and linen change (on Wednesdays at 2 pm and Saturday at 10 am)
- final cleaning
- water, gas and electricity
- outdoor heated Jacuzzi
- swimming-pool above ground
- welcome set of: 1 bottle of “Tenuta Le Selve” olive oil, fruit basket, 5 bottles of wine, 6 bottles of water,
salt/pepper/vinegar, sugar, coffee, toilet paper, kitchen paper, garbage bags, detergents.
- bedroom & bathroom welcome kit
- fresh bread and croissants every morning
- high chair and crib for babies
- tourist tax
EXTRA SERVICES (extra and payable locally)
- trips and cultural events
- tour and tasting in wine cellars
- shopping service € 30,00
- car rental
- car rental with driver
- private chef for lunch or dinner € 250.00,
shopping costs excluded
- waiting service €20,00 per hour
- cooking classes with dinner
- massage at home
- helicopter service
- boat rental
- security service
- extra cleaning service, € 20,00 per hour
- babysitting €20,00 per hour
- laundry service
- check-in & check-out out-of-hours €100,00
- extra bed for children up to 12 years (max 1)
€ 100,00 per day/€ 500,00 per week