A spacious villa designed by one of Italy's famous architects. Villa Giancarlo is situated on an oil producing estate overlooking Lake Garda ideally located only 3 Km (or a 40 minute walk) from the village. Stunning views from both the pool and outdoor heated jacuzzi. a welcome hamper with water, wine and local oil is included aswell as fresh bread and croissants delivered daily. The owners encourage you to help yourselves to the fresh fruit from the orcahrd. Use of i-pad, internet, pool towels and bath robes included. There is a billiard room and piano for your entertainment! Helicopter airport transfers and sightseeing tours available as well as wine tasting tours and boat hire. The perfect base from which to enjoy Lake Garda!
The living area consists of living room and dining room, with elegant, original Venetian floors and a feature fireplace. There is also a piano and a billiard room. From the living rooms and the kitchen you can enjoy a breath-taking view of Monte Baldo and the southern part of Lake Garda.
The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed which maintain the original furnishing styled by the designer who counted the famous villa of the Italian Poet Gabriele D'Annunzio among his work, each with TV and private bathroom, offering room for 8 adults. Two bedrooms have terrace and lake view.
The villa has a well tended garden with large lawned area and fruit trees. Guests of the Villa Giancarlo can dine ‘al fresco’ under the shade of the large umbrella whilst making the most of the wood fired BBQ
Relax in the heated jacuzzi, that can accommodate 6 to 8 people, or in the swimming-pool which offers panoramic views of lake Garda (Please note that the pool is an above ground pool as per the photos),
The Villa develops over 2 floors:
Ground Floor: The living area consists of living room and dining room, with elegant, original Venetian floors and historical fireplaces. There is also a piano and a billiard room. From the living rooms and from the kitchen you can enjoy an amazing view of the Monte Baldo and the southern part of
First Floor: The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed which maintain the original furnishing styled by the designer who could count the famous villa of the Italian Poet Gabriele D’Annunzio among his work, each with TV and private bathroom, offering availability for 8 adults. The house has air-conditioning. Two bedrooms have terrace and lake view.
- IPad: given to you at the beginning of your stay, in addition to providing a convenient Internet service, it contains a personalized application of the Villa with tips, useful information and guidelines to advise you in your requests.
- Telephone Concierge Service: for the entire duration of your stay the Villa provides a contact person who will greet you on arrival, show you the Villa and explain all the services, and will remain available by telephone to advise you and meet your every requitement;
- Espresso machine: in the kitchen of the Villa you will find a convenient espresso coffee machine at your disposal: it is equipped with coffee for the duration of your stay;
- Bread and croissants: every morning you will find fresh bread and croissants, to set a sweet tone with which to start your day.
- Fruit garden: there is also a splendid fruit garden with a rich variety of fruit trees and berries, giving the guests the possibility to enjoy freshly picked fruit.
6 Jun - 30 Sep 2020
1 Oct - 17 Oct 2020
18 Oct - 23 Dec 2020
24 Dec 2020 - 9 Jan 2021
INCLUDED IN THE WEEKLY RENTAL:
- telephone concierge service
- Internet ADSL Wireless
- bed/bath/kitchen linen, including pool towels and bath robes
- midweek cleaning of the villa and linen change (on Wednesdays at 2pm and Saturday at 10am)
- final cleaning
- water, gas and electricity
- air conditioning
- outdoor heated Jacuzzi
- welcome set consisting in 1 bottle of “Tenuta Le Selve” olive oil, a fruit basket, 5 bottles of wine, 8 bottles of
water, salt/pepper/vinegar, sugar, coffee, toilet paper, kitchen paper, garbage bags, detergents.
- bedroom & bathroom amenities
- fresh bread and croissants every morning
- high chair and crib for babies (on request)
- tourist tax
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA SUPPLEMENT:
- trips and cultural events
- tour and tasting in wine cellars
- grocery shopping service €30,00
- car rental
- car rental with driver
- private chef for lunch or dinner €250.00,
grocery and beverage not included
- private chef for breakfast €30,00 per person
over 10 years old, grocery included
- cooking class with dinner €350,00, grocery and
beverage not included
- waiter service €20,00 per hour
- massage at home
- helicopter service
- boat rental
- security service
- extra cleaning service €20,00 per hour
- babysitting €20,00 per hour
- laundry service
- outdoor swimming pool heating €350,00/week
- check-in & check-out out-of-hours €50,00/hour
- extra bed per night €50,00 (max 2)
Check-in: from 3pm to 8pm.
Check-out: from 8am to 10am.
Deposit: €1.500 to be paid by credit card VISA/MASTERCARD/AMERICAN EXPRESS upon arrival (will be
returned at the end of the stay).
Small dogs are allowed, on request, at a price of €100,00 per stay. A deposit of €500,00 per dog is required.
From 1st January to 5th June & from 1st October to 31st December: 3 nights
From 6th June to 30th September: 7 nights, Saturday/Saturday