An exclusive hillside property situated on an olive oil producing estate only 3 Km from the lakeside and town. Villa Maroni was designed by a famous architect in the 1920s and full restored in 2008 to offer high quality interiors and stunning views. Large conservatory with lake views – the prefect spot to dine together. Infinity pool can be heated upon request. Spa area with whirl-tub available year round. Massages and wellness therapies available. I-pad for guests use. Bottle of the estate’s olive oil and 5 bottles of wine upon arrival. Fresh bread and croissants provided every morning! Private chef and waiter available.
The estate is surrounded by 1,000 ancient olive trees that are still producing high quality extra-virgin. Guests will receive a complimentary bottle of the estates oil and 5 bottles of wine upon arrival There is a pool and spa area available year-round.
The owners of Villa Maroni are very hospitable and helpful.
- 3 double bedrooms with 3 En-suite bathrooms
- Spacious living room, Cnservatory dining room with stunning lake views.
- Well equipped, modern kitchen including breakfast bar
- iPad - iPod docking station - satellite TV - HI FI with CD player - DVD player - washing machine - dishwasher - microwave - kettle - Nespresso coffee machine with capsules - toaster - iron and ironing board - high chair - hairdryer - barbecue - electrical outlet adapter
- IPad: given to you at the beginning of your stay, in addition to providing a convenient Internet service, it contains a personalized application of the Villa with tips, useful information and guidelines to advise you in your requests.
- Telephone Concierge Service: for the entire duration of your stay the Villa provides a contact person who will greet you on arrival, show you the Villa and explain all the services, and will remain available by telephone to advise you and meet your every requirement;
- Espresso machine: in the kitchen of the Villa you will find a convenient espresso coffee machine at your disposal: it is equipped with coffee for the duration of your stay;
- Bread and croissants: every morning you will find fresh bread and croissants, to set a sweet tone with which to start your day.
- Fruit garden: there is also a splendid fruit garden with a rich variety of fruit trees and berries, giving the guests the possibility to enjoy freshly picked fruit.
- Car rental: during your stay you can rent a personal car for the required period to explore the surrounding area and its main attractions in total independence;
- Car rental with driver: For those who want to enjoy a safe and comfortable journey, without worrying about the commitment of driving. Very useful and functional for airport transfers, sightseeing in the area or any other type of movement;
- Private Chef: lunches and elegant dinners are prepared for you and your guests by a professional chef who, according to your choices, satisfies even the most demanding palates. To further enhance the elegance of this service it is also possible to request a private waiter;
- Boat service: Renting a private boat allows you to make pleasant excursions on Garda Lake. You can do it by yourself or together with a skipper at your disposal;
- Shopping delivery: a convenient service that allows you to find directly in the kitchen of the Villa what you need; just your own shopping list and you will be satisfied in your desires, with the possibility to taste typical local food and wine carefully chosen for you;
- Masseur and beautician: The wellness area can accommodate specialists to perform massages and treatments tailored to your specific requests, in the privacy and tranquillity of the property;
- Babysitter: Those who want to spend quiet evenings, take advantage of social events or freely conduct their activities, can rely on a trusted person who will take care of their children and their entertainment;
- Personal trainer: a specialised figure follows those who want to stay in shape even during the holiday periods;
- Helicopter service: you can experience sightseeing and absolutely special panoramic views thanks to a private helicopter that can land directly in the garden of the Villa. Also useful for airport transfers avoiding traffic jam;
- Visit and wine tasting in cellar: for those who love good wine and typical products, it is possible to make a tasting tour and, eventually, a picnic at the typical cellar “Le chiusure” in the village of San Felice del Benaco