9 Jan - 21 May 2021
22 May - 27 Aug 2021
28 Aug - 31 Dec 2021
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Welcome drink and fresh flowers
- Buffet “Welcome Dinner“ provided on arrival night
- Daily cleaning service (from Monday to Saturday–Public Holidays excluded)
- Daily change of towels (except Sunday and Public Holidays) and twice weekly change of bed linen
- Luxury bath products (Hermès –Eau d'Orange Verte)
- The normal use of water, electricity, A/C, heating and cooking gas
- Pool heating (from May 9 to September 19)
- Garden and pool maintenance
NOT INCLUDED ON REQUEST TO BE PAID LOCALLY:
- Any extra person from 13 pax to 14 pax will pay 400 Euros per week.
- Extra housekeeping: € 18 per hour/per staff member (€ 22per hour/per staff member on Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Swimming pool heating (Jan 04 - May 09, 2020 and Sept 19, 2019 - Jan 09, 2021): €5 per hour: in order to reach the minimum water temperature of 25°C, it is necessary to turn on the heater 24 hours before the guests’ arrival in mild weather. If the weather is colder, the minimum necessary heating time is 48-72 hours. Once the minimum temperature is reached, a minimum 4 hours per day of heating is required to maintain the temperature
- Cook service: €250 per service (food and beverages excluded)
- Personal laundry service: €18per hour - Butler service: € 350 per day
- Transfer to/from airports *Please note that the extra services rates may be subject to possible small adjustments without further notice.
- Pets allowed at no extra charge.
- Internet access WIFI included
- Security deposit Euro 1000 in cash
- AC in the double bedrooms (not in the singles) included in the price
- Swimming Pool opening dates April to October
Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
Extra service upon request: cook service, maid service, catered dinner.
Visit the Museum of "La Raccolta della Barca Lariana" just 50 m behind the villa. The museum features over 600 boats that played an important part in the nautical history of the lake from the 19th century to today. Among them, there is a Venetian gondola from the last century which was built on Lake Como, and a Cisco, which is a typical English sailing boat also from the last century. The museum can be visited only by appointment.
Tourist sites: Bellagio known as the 'pearl of the lake' thanks to its position between the two arms of the lake and the mediaeval village of Varenna, Tremezzo with the neo-classical Villa Carlotta (one of the most beautiful villas of the lake with its botanic garden and artistic masterpieces), the 16th century Villa Balbianello in Nesso, Menaggio, Varenna (Villa Monastero) and Como with its important historical buildings.
Distances by car: Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo 20 minutes, Varenna and Bellagio 15 min by car + 15 min by ferry, Como 1 hr, Lugano (and nearest highway intersection) 1 hr, Milan city centre 1,30, Saint Moritz 2 hrs. It is necessary to have a car in this region.
Sport: The nearest golf course, tennis court and equestrian club are 10 km away in Menaggio. The Lake of Como and in particular the northern zone of the lake is renowned in all of Europe as an excellent sailing area - this is the most windy area of the lake and the most unspoilt; the Breva, a temperate breeze of the Lake of Como, blows during the afternoons, guaranteeing enjoyment for sailing, windsurfing or kitesurfing. The area offers numerous alpine destinations and several trekking and mountain bike trails.
Shopping: The main factory outlet shops (Armani factory shop, Fox town, Ferragamo, Versace, Etro, Gucci, Mantero, Lario) are within 10-30 minutes from Como.
Malpensa/Linate airports 1.5 hrs, Bergamo Orio al Serio airport 2 hrs, Saint Moritz 2 hrs, Venice 3.5 hrs, Florence 4 hrs.
Nearest airport: Milan Malpensa at 90 kilometers
Nearest beach: 1 meter
Nearest ferry port: Menaggio at 10 kilometres
Nearest highway intersection: Lugano at 35 kilometers
A car is necessary