Refined in their simplicity, all the spaces combine tradition and luxury: flat-screen TV with satellite links, fast internet connection, linen of local manufacture, toiletries made from olive oil, private bathroom with shower and/or tub, hairdryer, under floor heating supplied with hot water from a biomas-fuelled boiler and solar photovoltaic and thermal panels, as well as a "cellar-effect" cooling system, again located under the floor (on request). Air conditioning is also available on request and at an extra charge.
From this privileged position it is possible to probe the sky with the superb technology of a professional observatory: a Meade LX 200 R14'' f/10 telescope with GPS; CCD camera for deep-sky shots of the planets and moon with direct link to a maxi-screen; fibre optic network connected with the conference hall; meeting room with a capacity of twenty-five and fast internet connection. A unique feature of this place, the observatory has been selected by the U.A.I. (Italian Union of Amateur Astronomers). Please note the astronomer must be arranged in advance.
Unfortunately this property cannot be booked online at present. Please contact us using the enquiry form below or call us on 0161 787 8587 for latest availability.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Nicola and Lucy Pearson - Your Bridgewater Team
11 Jan - 10 Apr 2020
11 Apr - 29 May 2020
30 May - 25 Sep 2020
26 Sep - 16 Oct 2020
17 Oct - 18 Dec 2020
19 Dec 2020 - 8 Jan 2021
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL:
- Plentiful buffet breakfast
- Daily maid service, including cleaning of all bedrooms and bathrooms and common areas
(we have a total of 13 double rooms and 1 single room, able to accommodate 27 people);
- Use of the swimming pool, including a supply of towels;
- Use of the sauna and hot tubs;
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of the swimming pool;
- Full maintenance of the gardens by the gardener;
- Wireless internet connection.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL AND AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
- 3 courses lunch or buffet € 25,00 per person per day (Chianti Wine included)
- 4 courses dinner € 35,00 per person per day (Chianti Wine included)
- Telephone and fax usage
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning or heating € 180,00 per day (or fans in the rooms for free)?GUESTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- All common area of the main villa
- The cinema room
- The swimming pool and sauna
- Use of the three tubs at different temperatures
- The astronomical observatory by prior arrangement with the owner. An astronomer will come once a week to show to the guests the sky for free
- All other outdoor areas,
- Wireless internet connection plus the use of an internet point in a common room.
The following activities can be organised for guests at an additional cost:
- Horse riding
- Walking Tours
- Cooking classes
- Mountain bike riding
- Aerial flights over Tuscany
- A day at the shepherd's cottage making pecorino cheese
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Rental car with private driver
- Lunch and dinner at our organic garden
- Wellness services
Beaches within 70km