A stunning waterfront villa with contemporary interiors and a magnificent view of Bellagio, Varenna and the mountains surrounding Lake Como. Luxury interiors infused with light due to the huge windows and bi-fold doors which open on to the lake view. This is a truly unique a property in an exclusive and highly sought after location. The Bellagio promontory can be enjoyed from every corner - especially the roof terrace! The stunning private pool is heated and there are plenty of spaces deidcated to chilling our and enjoying the view and dining 'al fresco'. This amazing villa also benefits from air-con, wi-fi, a wellness area, Hammam, Sauna, Massage room, Gym (Technogym equipment), Private mooring, business corner, Wine and Cigar cellar, Cinema room (projector) with Apple TV and high-end entertainment system.
The access to the villa is through a dark black garage with a futuristic glass walkway, while the heart of the house is light-filled: huge glass windows & unique pieces of tailor-made designed furniture. All the rooms have a fresh, airy and bright look and feel - each with their own unique view of the lake. A panoramic lake view can be enjoyed also from the garden surrounding the swimming pool, as well as from the roof terrace on the first floor. … or one can walk down to the private dock and take the property's Zodiac dinghy on a personalized tour on the lake itself.
The villa is situated over 3 levels (connected by lift and stairs) and offers 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
GROUND FLOOR is characterized by different floor levels (therefore there are few stairs to reach a level from the other) and it’s sited below the street level. On the Ground Level the guests will find:
• A large hall
• A billiard and library room
• The guest bathroom
• Spa (sauna, hammam, massage room, bathroom with shower, relax bed) and gym with flat TV and Techogym equipment
• A bar tender
• A living room with fireplace and TV
• A fully equipped open kitchen
• A dining room (for up to 14 guests)
• A cinema room (projector) with fireplace luxuriously decorated with hunting trophy
• A wine and cigar cellar
• The Suite n. 5: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower (the basin is in the bedroom), TV. Please note that there are 3 stairs to reach the bed.
FIRST FLOOR there’s the main entrance through the garage (which can host up to 7 cars).
On this floor are sited 4 bedrooms and a wide terrace (shared by 3 of the 4 bedrooms):
• Suite n. 1: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower and tube), small living area, TV.
• Suite n. 2: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
• Suite n. 3: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
• Suite n. 4: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
• The terrace shared by the suites N. 2-3-4 is a roof of 240 square meters, equipped with a gazebo and a comfortable sitting area
SECOND FLOOR (the last upper level) are located the last 2 suites:
• Suite n. 6: double bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV, direct access to a private terrace. Please note: there are few staris to reach the suite and other 3 stairs to reach the bed.
• Suite n. 7: double queen bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), living room with TV, kitchenette and studio. This suite has direct access to a 350 square meters terrace equipped with several sitting areas and a BBQ area.
Beds Sizes are the following:
King bed size: 180 x 200cm
Queen bed size: 160 x 200cm
The King beds are convertible in twin beds (only the headboard can not be divided)
The villa is seated on 3 floors and the floors are connected by lift and stairs.
The floors has different levels and each level is reached by few stairs.
In the kitchen area the different floor levels requires particular attention: near the stairs connecting the living area with the kitchen area a big chair has been placed to avoid risks (e.g. guests distracted by the beauty of the lake could fall down).
In the cinema room, the presence of few hunting trophies (hung on the walls) could not be appreciated by the most sensible persons. In case, this room can be kept closed by thick black curtains.
Notes ref Children:
There are few areas which are dangerous for small children, therefore the owner took some precautions as follows: only when there are very small children, in order to avoid kids to go up stairs, the owner will put gates on the stairs, both in front of them and one on side. The pool is not fenced and the access to the lake is delimited by a very low wall.